
Well, today is the big day for Alexa! The wonderful part of it is that she moved up to third grade with her second grade Teacher. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Alexa did get right out of bed and get dressed, which was a first. No exaggeration!
I hope this year will be a better experience for her...she seems to be more focused about doing what she needs to do.
She has several of the same kids in her class from last year as well, so that is comforting to her.
I'm thrilled that she is in a classroom in the school building this year. The past two years she has had a mobile classroom.
Looks like she is off to a good start!
She didn't want me to take a picture of her this morning...she is getting tired of Mommy in her face with the camera all the time. The only way I could get a pic of her without a frown was to tell her that the Jonas Brothers wanted to marry her!!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment