Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friends Are The Flowers In The Garden Of Life!








Yesterday afternoon as I posted my status on Facebook about making meatloaf for dinner, I had multiple replies. One of which was from a friend I met online well over a year and a half ago.



We met on Infield Parking, which is a similar to MySpace but it's all Nascar related.



Anyway, she and I have kept in touch by posts and such since then.



We have talked about getting together to meet in person for several months.



Well, I replied back to my friend Michele about coming over for dinner to have my yummy meatloaf and well...she took me up on the idea!



She arrived at 7:00 p.m. and stayed until about 10:15.



She is a wonderful lady, very smart and beautiful.



I was thrilled to have met her and spent the time together that we did.



Tim also enjoyed meeting her, and we sat and had great conversation.



I felt as if I've known her my whole life!



Our children took to her right away, which is not normal for them.



I thought it was great!



So...here are a few quick pics!



No comments: