Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Logan!












Wow...it just doesn't seem possible that today my son is turning 18 years old!





How bittersweet it is. I am happy that he has grown into an amazing young man, and has a good head on his shoulders.





I couldn't be more proud of the person he is.





Thanks for being so wonderful Logan!





I love you with all my heart and soul.





I am thankful for the special closeness and open communication we have in our Mother-Son relationship.





I also consider you one of my best friends!





Love, Mom! :-)





1 comment:

Shar said...

Hey Log . . . Yep - WOW!
How convenient dear sis of mine 'forgot' to mention that 18 years ago I was holding you in the delivery room FIRST! All while your mom was lying on the table being stitched up from the C-section. 9lbs, 2 oz. OUCH! :) Now look atcha, you're tall and skinny - and Oh so handsome!
I am so proud of you - and love you so much! Hope your birthday was the BEST!
Aunt Sharon ;)