Friday, September 5, 2008

Ava Starts Transitional Kindergarten @ Preschool!





My big girl...I can't believe that she is almost 4 & 1/2 years old. On Wednesday of this week, she started Transitional Kindergarten with a lot of the same children that she has been in Preschool with since the two year old class.

So far so good! She is a little clingy at first, but finds something to play with so I can leave.

I know she will really learn a lot, and she will have lots of fun along the way.

It will keep her on a good schedule too, since she will attend 5 days a week from 9:30-1:00.

Next year she will start Kindergarten at Mt. Island Elementary, and the hours will be from 8:30-2:45. She will get to walk in with Alexa, and that will really be something!

We are so proud of Ava!

No comments: