Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ava's Dress Rehearsal @ Dance Class




What fun we had late yesterday afternoon at Ava's dance class. It was dress rehearsal for her and the other 5 dancers in class with her. She loved being in her costume!

We were able to sit in class and watch them perform...and I use that term very loosely. LOL

Because all of the parents were right there watching the girls, they weren't participating like we had all hoped.

I know from past experience though, that kind of behavior is normal. I didn't expect too much from the class, since they were so preoccupied by our presence.

They did the routine twice, and the second time there were 4 dancers out of 6 who finally started to loosen up and be more comfortable.

Very cute song, and even more cute were the expressions on their faces.

They will perform on stage on July 15th @ 6:30 p.m.

I can't wait, since this is Ava's first recital. It will be memorable, I am certain of that!

No comments: