Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Afternoon Delight!




This afternoon Alexa had to be at Miss Donna's dance studio for Professional Portraits to be taken both of the Petite group photo, and individual poses for tap and jazz. Tomorrow I will get to see the proofs...yippee! Those who know me know how much I love photography, so I love it when other people take pics of my children as well. Last year, her pics were so good. Hopefully these will be too! Pictures of childhood innocence that we can cherish forever.
Alexa was so proud to get a quick pose with the owner and founder of Miss Donna's School of Dance. That would be Miss Donna Mitzel herself, in the flesh. Honestly, most days you go to the studio, she is there doing something. She is very involved and very much a hands-on type of lady. She is a wonderful Christian, and proudly runs her business as she does her life...with passion. She has touched so many young girls' lives, and many have been changed forever.
We need more people in the world like Miss Donna...we truly do!

No comments: